Expand all Collapse all
How are the dental benefits different in 2018?
Highlighted benefits are newly covered starting January 2018
- Exams and x-rays
- Fluoride treatments
- Anterior root canals (front teeth)
- Prefabricated crowns (stainless steel or tooth colored)
- Full dentures and adjustments and repairs
- Deep cleanings (scaling and root planning)
- Laboratory crowns
- Partial dentures and partial denture adjustments, repairs and relining
- Root canals in back teeth
How do I use my Medi-Cal dental benefits?
Where do I find more information on Medi-Cal dental benefits?
Call the Denti-Cal Beneficiary Hotline at 1-800-322-6384 for:
- Help locating a Medi-Cal dentist,
- Questions about Medi-Cal dental coverage or prior authorization,
- To file a grievance or complaint against a dentist,
- To appeal a Medi-Cal dental authorization denial, call 1-800-952-5253 to request a fair hearing.
For more information on Medi-Cal dental services, visit: www.denti-cal.ca.gov